Feb 21, 2009

#53



While we're on the topic of small dogs, I finally had a few t-shits turn out nicely today. I'm definately going to aim for less detail with my next silkscreen design but now that I've kind of got the nack for printing fine lines I'll be making plenty more of shirts. If you wanna buy one let me know. I'd love to eat one of these days.

note: there is some distortion of what the design looks in these pictures because I didn't think and layed the shirts out on my lumpy bed to photograph them.

7 comments:

myexmoans said...

how much would you sell for a t-shirt? - Candace

sunmoontigers said...

$10 plus whatever it costs to ship if I can't walk it to you house myself. Do you have a size and color preference?

smearballs said...

cool did you get my silk screen from Lex?

sunmoontigers said...

nope. i just ended up making my own but if i can track down alex and he can track down that screen i'm totally stealing it from him.

Matthew said...

I will buy you food for a tshirt!
Come by in the future and it will happen!
Let my wife know when you're free.
Kat and I will get matching shirts and wear them together all the time.

sunmoontigers said...

HA!

You two were the first folks I thought to make shirts for when I was printing these. I got Kat's size what what's yours?

Matthew said...

Fat and getting fatter.
I'd say a medium.
Rad.
Pie?

My photo
for more info on how to purchase artwork email thatgirlyouknow@gmail.com cheers, tisha